"When we talk of infrastructure,
road components are perhaps one of the most important because when we talk of roads, we are not merely talking of connectivity,
we talk of it in terms of a domestic economic stimulus."
Kamal Nath, Union Road Transport and Highways Minister, India (2009)
OUR SERVICES (WHAT WE DO)
Our Vision (Why We Do What We Do)
- besides earning a living, to contribute to making Sierra Leone a place of pride for every Sierra Leonean;
- to strive for safe, sound, and efficient roads in Sierra Leone; and
- to challenge ourselves, and each other, to be better than we imagined we could be.
Our Mission (How We Do What We Do)
- by striving to retain the best professional and technical expertise available, as well as by staying on the cutting-edge of technological advances, to the best of our ability;
- by not only providing jobs and worker training, but by also making growth opportunities available to any worker interested in challenging him/herself;
- by creating a positive and safe working environment, encouraging communication, and welcoming input from team member, all while striving to do a better job each day, than was done the day before.